The Introduction

Explore Me--
C.RemiAmor is here to give you a little bit of everything. Fashion, Beauty, Poetry, and News. Here at C.RemiAmor we provide How- to -videos on the latest Hair and Make-up. As well as a guide to showcase How to- wear the latest fashions and look your best. So please enjoy subscribe and share.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh my Betsey

Hey!

So I don't know about you guys but I love love love Betsey Johnson. An I am so in love with her nail line featured at Sephora. I was doing a little shopping and when I saw her section I had to try it out. Best thing about this line is that it's Betsey! But the nail polish is inexpensive and get this its scented! Now I'm not talking about that horrible acrylic smell that regular old nail polish has. After you apply the nail polish and allow it to dry   you will be amazed. Its a nice aroma and her nail polish is not as strong as most. Another good things would be the colors as well as the design on the bottles. Betsey most certainly did her thing So why don't you do yours an head down to your local Sephora and grab these polishes. Did I mention the colors are so beautiful and shiny?!!!

--Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment