The Introduction

Explore Me--
C.RemiAmor is here to give you a little bit of everything. Fashion, Beauty, Poetry, and News. Here at C.RemiAmor we provide How- to -videos on the latest Hair and Make-up. As well as a guide to showcase How to- wear the latest fashions and look your best. So please enjoy subscribe and share.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Animal Print


Trend Alert: Jungle Fever!

Pri nts once again are back! And who doesn’t love a good old sexy print. If you ask me cheetah is always something I’d keep in my closet. Now when I say print is trending, I mean print is trending-EVERYWHERE. Shoes, jewelry, clothing, hair accessories, and even make-up. So I bet you wondering what I can tell you that you don’t already know. But I have some tips for you! People tend to wear prints wrong, some even try to mix match prints. Which is actually okay, if you do it right! (FYI mix matching prints are in.) Many people don’t understand you need to combined prints that don’t have to battle with each other. For example why mix a zebra print with polka dots? Other people get into the habit of over matching their prints. For instant, if you are wearing cheetah shoes why must you wear a cheetah belt, bra, headband, purse, and bracelet? If this sounds like you remember the saying, “Before you leave the house take one thing off.”  The most important thing to know is less is more. But so is keeping it simple. When it comes to print wearing regardless of if its animal print of texture prints less is more. Think of prints as a little pop of something extra to tie your look together and add a little bit of sexy. I mean what is more sexy than a little black dress and some killer print heels!

--Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment