The Introduction

Explore Me--
C.RemiAmor is here to give you a little bit of everything. Fashion, Beauty, Poetry, and News. Here at C.RemiAmor we provide How- to -videos on the latest Hair and Make-up. As well as a guide to showcase How to- wear the latest fashions and look your best. So please enjoy subscribe and share.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Note From Remi

Welcome!

This is a blog dedicated to the inspiration of fashion and what it means to me in my life. Their will be various postings of street fashion, My outfit of the day, reports on current and upcoming trends, as well as "get the look for less" and lastly "who wore it better".  A lot of the post are going to come from a lot of research but a lot of my own personal style and opinion. I thank you in advance for viewing my blog and I hope you enjoy what you see.

Much love.
-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment