The Introduction

Explore Me--
C.RemiAmor is here to give you a little bit of everything. Fashion, Beauty, Poetry, and News. Here at C.RemiAmor we provide How- to -videos on the latest Hair and Make-up. As well as a guide to showcase How to- wear the latest fashions and look your best. So please enjoy subscribe and share.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chanel Roll n Go Bags

Chanel has done it again! They have created a fun innovative and hands down amazing summer must have. These new bags are strictly for the summer. Made out of nylon material. With the options of Dark blue and orange (to my knowledge-- although their could be more of a color selection.) The special thing about these bags is that they are for the go. You can basically take your Chanel bag roll it up and place it in the nylon zip up bag and take it everywhere you go. It's great for the beach, if you want to be stylish but worry about ruining your handbag. So I don't have any pictures of them but I can promise you that when I get my hands on one I will snap a shot and post it.
-- Remi 

No comments:

Post a Comment