The Introduction

Explore Me--
C.RemiAmor is here to give you a little bit of everything. Fashion, Beauty, Poetry, and News. Here at C.RemiAmor we provide How- to -videos on the latest Hair and Make-up. As well as a guide to showcase How to- wear the latest fashions and look your best. So please enjoy subscribe and share.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Welcome Back

What, Where, and Why?
                                        
 Have you ever done something and wonder what is the purpose of it?  What am I going to gain from it? I know I have and for the past few years I neglected something that I love to do. Expressing myself through all forms of art. I stopped styling people, and giving advice and helpful tips to those who are deemed fashion deprived. I stopped expressing my creativity in the way I dress and showcasing it on my blog, or Instagram post. But why? That's the real question isn't it?

I guess I buried myself into my school work and finally got myself a job in the fashion industry. But those would just be excuses. The real reason is because I LOST, lost my way, lost my gift, lost my motivation. But I am back and I am here to stay. I will be updating my blog possibly creating a new one to showcase all the things I've learned in these past two years. I have no goals and visions for what I want fashion to be. YES! What I want fashion to be because after all it is what you make it.

Stay tuned to see what I come up with and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment